Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account. Information including user name, address, phone number,and email address, will be collected at the time of userregistration on the Sites.
• If you are registered as a seller or service provider, in addition to the information mentioned above, we may also collect your identity information, tax registration number and information about your business, such as the information about your business license. If you contact our customer service, we may record yourconversation with us and collect additional information toverify your identity.
• In connection with any transaction and payment services, orservices under our buyer protection schemes, information,including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billingand delivery information, credit/debit card numbers,expiration dates and security code and tracking informationfrom cheques or money orders may be collected to facilitatethe sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchaseprice of the products or services transacted on or procuredthrough the Sites.
• We record details of users' activities on the Sites. Information relating to such transactions (including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any discussion form) may be collected when transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Sites.
• We record users' buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns, buyer behavioural patterns and products information. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Certain data we collect may be defined as personal data under applicable data protection law ("Personal Data"). To use our services and products, users need to provide certain categories of data (which may include Personal Data), such as user name, address, phone number, and email address. If certain data is required, we will let you know at the time of collection. In the event that users do not provide sufficient data marked as necessary, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide certain products or services.
We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• Verifying your identity.
• Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration.
• Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
• Facilitating communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites, processing transactions and payments, assessing advance withdrawal requests from sellers and providing delivery services.
• Assessing account security and transaction risks of members, detecting and preventing fraud and other security incidents
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
106 JURONG EAST STREET 13
JURONG EAST VILLE
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement:email@example.com